50-40-30-20 and10 rep rounds of:
Post time to comments.
+++REMINDER>>THERE WILL BE NO 6:30 PM CLASS TONIGHT>>>+++
Hopper Challenge Logistics for this weekend. It was posted on FB, but since many might not be on FB, here is copy & paste:
A few updates for this weekend:
1. The Hopper Challenge is being held at CrossFit BWI, 501 McCormick Drive, Suites T-V, Glen Bernie, MD 21061
2. Early Check-In is Friday night from 6-8 PM. Regular Check-In starts at 7 AM on Saturday morning
3. Hopper Draw begins at 8 AM. First heat of competition starts at 8:30 AM.
4. You can bring your own jump rope, but they will be provided.
5. Competitor start times will be randomly assigned for the first WOD and will be posted on Saturday morning. The order for subsequent WODs will be based on performance in previous WODs.
6. A warm-up area will be provided for competitors.
7…. Standards for ROM will be explained after each WOD draw. Failure to perform according to standards will result in reps not counted. Judge’s decisions are final.
8. Affiliate teams are comprised of two men and two women. Teams may not swap members.
9. There will only be one WOD at a time.
10. There will be food for sale! The grill will be running all day.
11. Please respect all parking signs and placards. We’re in a business park and there may be other businesses working that day.
12. All times are flexible so please be patient!
Good luck to Rita, Rob, BP, & Brine this weekend at the Hopper Challenge! You guys will rock it for sure!
12:ridiculous. Seriously slower. Maybe I should work my abs.
6:10 not a PR – but Annie is alway fun PR or not !
Great job w/ the PR’s this morning David & Jamie!!!
GOOD LUCK Rita, Pete, Rob, & Brine!!! I know you guys are going to kill it. Have fun!!
7:21 as rx-ed. Thanks shay. Good luck competitors. You all are going to do great.
14:05 RX’d. Good luck this weekend everyone!!!
12:26 rxd, maybe pr, I can’t remember
don’t lose, competitors!
So I have no idea what was up with our phones Thomi… I did not get the text w/ the WODuntil 11:15 so I ran Nicole- sorry i hope that’s alright.
Great job this morning everyone ! Thanks for sticking around to cheer me on Ngah, Kevin & Jason!
For all of you that wanted the Paleo Granola Receipt – thanks for the reminder Kevin… I totally forgot
* 5 cups nuts and seeds (I used slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, pecans, and sunflower seeds; you can use whatever you want, but make sure you use at least 2 – 3 cups slivered almonds, as these take the place of what is normally oats)
* 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup or any other Paleo-approved sweetener)
* 1/3 cup Paleo-friendly oil (I used coconut and highly recommend it)
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp nutmeg (I used ginger instead)
* 1 cup raisins (I used unsweetened dried cranberry & blue berries)
* 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Mix honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small saucepan and bring to a boil on the stove. Let it cool. Spread the nuts and seeds out on a greased baking sheet and pour the cooled honey mixture over the top. Mix it around to get everything covered, and bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees. Allow the pan to cool slightly and then put the mixture into a bowl. Mix in raisins and coconut, and enjoy!
Your biggest key to success with this (and really any) recipe is to go a little crazy. Add your own twist to it or branch off in another crazy direction. For example, another great way to do – mix with almond butter, pressed into a brownie pan, and chill in the freezer then cut to make granola bars.
Great job on Nicole, Shay! Thanks for running classes, you did a great job!
If you have any questions or would like to set up your fundamentals, please call us 757-672-0196 or email us
If you would like to set up a mobility or massage appointment with Rob please call 757-536-0079